Established in 2015, Scentia unites industry leaders Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education & Training. Australasian College of Health & Wellness (ACHW), AIM Business School and CPM.
The Australasian College of Health & Wellness offers accredited degree programs in Applied Health Science to help recognise you as an expert in the dynamic, rapidly changing field of Aesthetics.
Great base and high earning potential on commission
The role is entails managing prospective students and assisting them with their enrolment process with your knowledge of the industry and degree programs offered.
You will self-manage your own pipeline of generated leads to contact, follow up and enrol into the program. By utilising your proven business development skills and sales ability, you will hopefully reach your own individual target and team goals in the sales team.
- Advising prospective students on the course options and career outcomes, with the aim of enrolling them into the course
- Make outbound calls from leads generated by ACHW to engage with potential students
- Answer inbound calls in a professional and timely manner when required, processing sales/bookings
- Help map out career pathways for students and suggest the best program for their goals
- Managing student information and applications through salesforce (CRM system)
- Organising and conducting phone meetings with potential students, assessing their eligibility and suitability for the course
Experience and skills
- Proven success in the sales environment
- CRM experience is useful (salesforce particular)
- Wellness, health science or cosmetic background preferred but not required
- At least 2 years outbound/inbound telesales or rep experience
The ACHW Culture
If you are driven by the opportunity to grow individuals and organisations through education, seek to impress clients with every interaction, are engaged and solutions oriented, you'll fit right in to our award winning team.