Please note the following is required to gain entry into ACHW degree programs:
You must be over 18.
- Academic Study Skills
To gain entry, you must demonstrate your ability to manage the academic rigours of a bachelor degree, especially in terms of your academic study and time management skills.
Evidence to demonstrate these includes:
- Completion of a higher school certificate with an ATAR of 65 or above
- Completion of a tertiary qualification of Certificate IV or above
We will also consider any other documentation which demonstrates your academic and time management skills including from formal studies, workplace activities or research. If you are unable to demonstrate your academic study skills, you may be required to complete an Academic Study Skills Test.
All applicants will participate in an interview which may be over the phone or in person.
The aim of this interview is to:
- Determine your study and professional goals
- Determine your suitability for the course (e.g. review your academic study skills)
- English Language Proficiency
If you are an international student you may be required to demonstrate your English Language Proficiency.
This must be at least: Equivalent of IELTS 6 (no band score below 5.5)
You must reside in Australia during the duration of your degree.